Promote Your Business!
One of the benefits of being a member of ISNR is having your member profile published on the ISNR website in the searchable Member Directory.
Your new member profile has some exciting new features, including:
- the option to upload a profile picture
- the option your licensure/certifications
- the ability to choose to display various specialties
- the option to add the date you started practicing Neurofeedback
- a free-form profile narrative of up to about 500 word
We know education is important to you. That’s why we are excited to announce that a new member benefit is FREE member-only access to all of the 2008 – 2014 recorded conference videos which are available on the ISNR-U site, which is over 100 hours of educational content and a value of over $2,000!!
Get Connected on the ListServ!
ISNR has an active membership that engages in scholarly dialogue regularly on our Google ListServ.
This Google group is only open to current members and is a great way to stay up to date on new research, converse about neurofeedback techniques, and participate in scholarly debate.
Our Committees need helping hands! We are looking forward to a very productive year working with all of our committee members. We are looking for more hands to help with all of our many projects. We need fresh perspectives and fresh ideas, so please give serious consideration to joining one of the committees and learning how you can make a contribution to further the field.
Awards and Recipients
ISNR presents a number of awards to its members. Each award is designed to honor members who have had an impact in our field and within our society. Come see our awards and the recipients!
Individual Member ($240/year USD)
Intended for persons with a degree from an accredited institution in a related field of the sciences or healthcare, such as:
- social work
- and more
Corporate Member ($625/year USD)
Companies, businesses, or group practices may join as corporate members. Corporate Membership includes a listing for up to three individuals in the Member Directory as well as voting rights for each person.
Post Doc / Intern Member ($140/year USD)
Intended for persons in the first or second year following completion of all requirements for a Doctoral degree from an accredited institution in a related field of the sciences or healthcare such as:
- social work
- and more
This transitional membership category, which requires a verification letter from a supervisor, is valid for one year and is not renewable.
Retired Member ($120/year USD)
Intended for persons who have been a professional member for at least 15 years (does not need to be consecutive), have reached the age of 65, and are no longer working full time in the profession.
Semi-Retired Member ($180/year USD)
Intended for persons who have been a professional member for at least 15 years (does not need to be consecutive), have reached the age of 65, and still are practicing or teaching 20 hours or less per month.
Student Affiliate Member ($40/year USD)
We welcome students into our organization. Students are required to do the following in order to qualify for the student affiliate membership.
- Provide a letter from a university that indicates enrollment in a full-time degree program.
- Student IDs will not be accepted as proof of full-time student status.
- Continuing education coursework taken to acquire or improve job skills along with part-time students do not qualify for an ISNR student affiliate membership.
- Once a student has acquired their Ph.D., they no longer qualify for a student membership but rather an Early Professional membership level.
- One exception will be made for ISNR Student Affiliate Membership. A part-time undergraduate and/or graduate student with a medical disability that is unable to take a full course load. In this case a letter or email from the school’s Office of Disability Services can validate the student’s status [students that fall into this category include military veterans as well as students with a 504 plan].
International Institutional Member
Non-domestic (USA) professional member organizations may join ISNR on behalf of its members by paying for a membership on their behalf. Details can be obtained from the Executive Administrator by emailing email@example.com