Become a member
Are you interested in becoming a member of ISNR? If you are interested in neurofeedback, quantitative elecroencephalography, self regulation or simply the general neuroscience you should consider membership in the ISNR. Ask yourself:
- Do I want to help advance the field of neurofeedback and promote research of neuromodulatory interventions?
- Do I want to meet other professionals and students who are interested in neuroscience and neuromodulation, to talk with them about their experiences and share with them some of my own?
- Do I want to learn more about the field and develop my research or practice skills?
- Would I like to have the opportunity to present my ideas to others in a conference setting?
- Would I like to join an organization that reaches out to and welcomes new members?
Benefits of being a member of ISNR
- Inclusion in the Member Directory ,which is searchable by keyword, specialty, or geographic region (this has been very popular), with expanded profile information, visible to both fellow professionals and the public; this gives your business valuable additional promotional exposure!
- FREE access to 2008-2017 ISNR Annual Conference Videos at ISNR-U which is over 150 hours of educational content and a value of over $3000!!
- Access to the ISNR members-only Google Groups Listserve – starting in January, only members are subscribed.
- Membership newsletter – only members will receive the ISNR E-News newsletters.
- Voting rights – all membership categories, with the exception of student members, have equal privileges of voice and vote. Only active members may vote.
- Discount on ISNR webinars, both live and recorded
- Reduced rates at the ISNR conference and workshops – a GREAT SAVINGS!
- Reduced rates on ISNR Brochures (starting in 2021, 80% off)
- Direct notification when new issues of NeuroRegulation, the ISNR open-access Journal, are published
- Membership certificates suitable for framing
- Member seal for display on your website.