Are you interested in becoming a member of ISNR? If you are interested in neurofeedback, quantitative elecroencephalography, self regulation or simply the general neuroscience you should consider membership in the ISNR.
- Do I want to help advance the field of neurofeedback and promote research of neuromodulatory interventions?
- Do I want to meet other professionals and students who are interested in neuroscience and neuromodulation, to talk with them about their experiences and share with them some of my own?
- Do I want to learn more about the field and develop my research or practice skills?
- Would I like to have the opportunity to present my ideas to others in a conference setting?
- Would I like to join an organization that reaches out to and welcomes new members?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are definitely in the right place.
One of the benefits of being a member of ISNR is having your member profile published on the ISNR website. This shows that you are an active member in the organization and that you stay up with the field of neurofeedback by staying engaged with other professionals.
The 2019 member profile has some exciting features, including:
- option to upload a profile picture
- add your licensure/certifications
- choosing to display various specialties
- add the date you started practicing Neurofeedback
- a free-form profile narrative of up to about 500 words
You also have the ability to control which fields are visible to the public or other members by modifying your profile privacy settings.
Be sure to take make the most of this valuable member benefit by promoting your business to the general public and fellow professionals.
Update your profile HERE
As an active member of ISNR, it is to your benefit to get connected with other members, through our list serv, committees, the Board of Directors, and the Conference. See all the ways you can get connected today!