What is FNNR?
We are a sister organization of the ISNR – formed to support academic development and research by funding student grants and travelships and supporting the publication of books in the field of neurofeedback and neuromodulation.
Books we publish include:
- Becoming Certified in Neurofeedback: A Guide to the Neurofeedback Mentoring Process for Mentors and Mentees by Robert E. Longo, MRC, LPC, BCN and Richard Soutar, PhD, BCN
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Neuromodulation, Neurofeedback and Sensory Integration Approaches to Research and Treatment. Editors: Estate (Tato) Sokhadze, Ph.D. and Manuel F. Casanova, M.D.
- Alpha-Theta Neurofeedback in the 21st Century. Editors Antonio Martins-Mourao and Cynthia Kerson
- Doing Neurofeedback: An Introduction by Richard Soutar, PhD & Robert Longo, MRC
- The Art of Artifacting by D. Corydon Hammond, PhD & Jay Gunkelman, QEEGD
- Multi-Component Treatment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder by John Carmichael, PhD, R-PSYCH
- The Other Side of the Desk by Stuart Donaldson, PhD
- ADD Broadman Areas Booklet compiled by Michael Thompson, MD, James Thompson, PhD, & Wu Wenqing, MD
Click HERE to find purchase links.
To learn more about our mission and history, go HERE.
Support neurofeedback and neuromodulation research through a donation to FNNR HERE.