Join Robert W. Thatcher, PhD as he presented new advances in neuroimaging and neurofeedback at 12noon Eastern time on October 9, 2020.
Based on the content of this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate high standards for artifact free EEG analyses.
- Determine symptoms’ links to brain networks in participant’s patients.
- Use celebellar-sensor/motor cortex neurofeedback.
- Analyze drug and medication effects on the EEG.
- Apply diffusion tensor imaging to a patient’s brain networks.
To find out more information and reserve your spot, please copy and paste this link: https://isnr.wildapricot.org/event-3992513