When: Friday, December 10, 2021
Time: 12:00 noon to 1:30pm Eastern time
To register, CLICK HERE.
Neuroinflammation has finally been recognized as causing disruption of the neurochemistry responsible for our cognitive and neurobehavioral functioning. Alter the neurochemistry and we lose neurotransmitters, neurosteroids, protein synthesis and encourage neurodegeneration. What precipitates the development of neuroinflammation can be physical trauma as well as non-traumatic events such as chronic stress, surgery, medication and immunizations. This presentation will provide peer-reviewed articles unfolding the relationship of neuroinflammation and compromised functionality. Treatment will be evidential.
- What causes neuroinflammation
- How stress activates microglial dumping of cytokines
- The Fractalkine – Stress connection
- Cytokine and neuropsychiatric conditions
- Oxidative Stress
- Some means of controlling the melt down
This program, when attended in its entirety, is available for 1.5 CE hour.